Lisa and I are thrilled to share the gifts of music and movement with you.
Read on for directions to the caravan location and details on how to prepare for the event.
Also, join us in Bali this March for our second annual retreat – Coming Home: Dancing & Singing Your Way to Source, March 29 – April 7, 2014. This is a 10 day all-inclusive retreat during the Balinese New Year – Nyepi. The new year celebration includes a day of parades in local villages followed by an island wide day of silence. This is a powerful and culturally rich time to visit Bali. The Early Soul Rate is available until October 1. Click here for more details and to register.
5:00pm – Meet at the Pfeiffer turnout in Big Sur (map below)
5:15pm (promptly) – Carpool caravan up to a beautiful indoor dance hall on a private property in Big Sur
5:30-7pm – Bhakti Boogie® Yoga dance jam with Jocelyn Gordon
7-8:15pm – Organic catered dinner
8:15-9:30pm – Community drum and sing with Lisa Goettel
9:30pm – Carpool back to Pfeiffer turnout
- Don’t be late! There will be ONE carpool that leaves promptly at 5:15pm. Arrivals at the turnout after that time will be out of luck.
- Plan to stay the full time – there will be one carpool caravan back to Pfeiffer turnout at 9:30pm.
- We will ask some of you to fill up your cars and help us carpool everyone to the property. We appreciate volunteer drivers with room in their cars, especially if you have a vehicle appropriate for dirt & gravel road driving.
- The event space is indoors. Wear comfortable clothes you can move in and bring layers. Please bring a water bottle.
- Bring cash for bar drinks.
- Highway 1 will be OPEN, so those living north of Rocky Creek will not be impacted in their travel home.
View Pfeiffer Ridge Turnout in a larger map