[lightbox link=”https://www.jocelyngordon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/521409_orig.jpg” thumb=”https://www.jocelyngordon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/521409_orig.jpg” width=”900″ align=”left” title=”521409_orig” frame=”true” icon=”image”]
Sacred Circularities Hoop Dance Retreat
October 13-19, 2013
Preceding the Sedona HoopYogini™ Teacher Training: October 19 – 23, 2013
After four strong years offering annual retreats in Bali, Indonesia, the acclaimed Sacred Circularities retreat comes to the U.S.
Experience seven life-changing days of hoop dance and movement practice amongst the awe-inspiring red rock energies of Sedona!
Immerse yourself in healing and transformative movement through Hoop Dance, Ecstatic Dance, Yoga, Meditation, Nia, Qi gong, ThetaHealing®, Sacred Cacao Ceremony and More!
Anah Reichenbach, Beth Lavinder, Jocelyn Gordon, Julia Hartsell, Khan Wong and Rainbow Michael, workshops with movement artists Saffire Bouchelion (Nia) and Jaguar Mary (Ecstatic Dance), Sacred Cacao Ceremonies with Jeff Botticelli and great music by resident DJ, Happy Happy James from Austin!
Retreat Focus: CREATION
The retreat theme of Creation is about amplifying and expressing our power as creators. We will use our dance and study to focus and fine-tune the internal force we possess so that we can support and enliven the great wish of sustainable and peaceful living for ourselves, our communities and the world.
The retreat will be held at the Sedona Mago Retreat Center, a gorgeous space located on 160 acres of beautiful red rock desert. The property has a meditation lake, swimming pool and energy vortexes. The food is fresh and organic. They offer a vegetarian menu with fish options. There is no red meat or chicken available, however, fresh eggs from the happy chickens they care for on the property are served. To learn more about this spiritual retreat center, check out the video or go to their website: Sedona Mago Retreat Center.
All rooms are double occupancy. For information on rates for single occupancy accommodation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sacred Circularities retreat starts with arrivals on Sunday, October 13. Check-in is after 3pm.
There will be a location tour at 4:30 and an Opening Circle around 6pm.
The Closing Circle for the retreat is Saturday, October 19th at 11:30am.
Included in your registration:
- All Retreat Workshops
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy) We will partner you with another retreat participant. Single rooms are available for an additional $525 for the week. Contact Jaguar Mary for details.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Evening Hoop and Ecstatic Dance Jams
- Two Sacred Cacao Ceremonies during the week
- Acess to 160 acres of walking trails, meditation lake and desert waterfall, jacuzzi and swimming pool and amazing red rock vistas!
- Skill share sessions with retreat co-facilitators and participants
- Excursions to one of the major five vortexes in the Sedona area.
- Transportation from Sedona to the retreat center
- Performance Showcase (Details to be announced!)
- All the blessings and great vibes that arise when we gather to dance and play together. Yay!
Spaces are limited for this gathering! Join us in Sedona! It’s going to be epic!
Expand your retreat experience with certification as a HoopYogini™ Instructor. The Sedona HoopYogini™ Teacher Training program is Saturday, October 19 – Wednesday, October 23, 2013. The training starts at 3pm on Saturday, October 19 and ends 11am on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Register here.