March 10 – 16, 2012 at the Soulshine Retreat Center with Jocelyn Gordon & Adam Dreisler aka DJ Fyah Luv
with Special Guest, Kevin James, Bhakti Yogi & World Musician
A Retreat for those who Like to Shake IT!
Those who Need to Shake IT!
And those who would benefit from Sitting IT down and
Focusing on the Inner Dance of Stillness
Bhakti Boogie® ~ Dance Meditation allows for full on booty shaking and contemplative meditation as complementary paths to empowerment and liberation. Experience an accessible practice that illuminates Heaven on Earth.
This is YOUR IDEAL Vacation and Retreat Experience IF….
- YOU Live in Your Head and you want to experience the Wisdom of Your Body
- YOU want to Align the Outer Expressions of Your Life with the Inner Desires of your Heart
- YOU want to Deepen your Relationship to Self, Nature & Spirit
- YOU want to Experience Life as a Conscious Party
- YOU are curious about Tantra, Meditation & Embodiment
- YOU are ready to create a regular practice of Self-Inquiry, Self-Study, Self-Expression & Spiritual Devotion that’s FUN, TRANSFORMATIVE, SENSUOUS & SWEATY
This is what you’ll experience:
- Daily Ecstatic, Sweaty and Calorie-Burning Dance Jams with a Live DJ
- Daily Meditations to Shift Your Awareness from Egocentric to Ecocentric to Universal
- The Awaken, Celebrate & Inspire Arc of Transformation
- GuiDANCE from your Heart & Innerstruction on Seated Meditation
- Body-Centered Coaching Inquiries to Support Decision Making
- Authentic Movement as a Path to Authentic Living
- An Expression of Your Spirit through Dance, Rhythm, Sound & Presence
- The Revelation of YourSELF
RETREAT INVESTMENT INCLUDES facilitation of the above plus:
– Accommodations at the gorgeous Soulshine Retreat Center
– Daily breakfast buffet & dinner, plus three lunches
– Sound-healing evenings with live music by Adam Dreisler & Kevin James
– Bhakti Boogiesattva Yum Bag
Non-Residential Option (only 8 available!)
Invites you to the Saturday night Opening Circle, Sunrise Dance & Meditation Jams with Dj Fyah Luv, breakfasts, morning Bhakti Boogie® experiences and the Friday morning Closing Circle.
Boogiesattva Rate ~ $375US/3,420,000IDR
Double Occupancy Shared Bath
Early Boogiesattva Rate ~ extended until Friday, January 27, 2012 ~ $1555
Regular Boogiesattva Rate ~ after January 8, 2012 ~ $1675
Double Occupancy Private Bath
Early Boogiesattva Rate ~ available until January 8, 2012 ~ $1755
Regular Boogiesattva Rate ~ after January 8, 2012 ~ $1875
Drop In Options:
Drop In Sunrise Dance & Meditation with Dj Fyah Luv
6:30am – 8/8:30am, Sunday, March 11 – Friday, March 16, 2012
Boogiesattva Rate ~ 185,000IDR/per day at the door
Bhaktifull Kirtan Evening with Kevin James Carroll
Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 7:30 – 9pm
Boogiesattva Rate ~ 135,000IDR at the door
Join Jocelyn, Ecstatic Embodiment Expert and Adam Dreisler aka DJ Fyah Luv, and Special Guest Musician, Kevin James in gorgeous Ubud, Bali for this weeklong conscious dance party and immersion into Presence, Play, Purpose & Passion.
Jocelyn Gordon is an Ecstatic Embodiment Expert and the creator of Bhakti Boogie®, HoopYogini™ and Lovers Rock® – Sensuous Partner Yoga & Massage for Couples in Love. She offers coaching programs and retreats facilitating transformational and fun dance experiences that inspire women out of procrastination and into a passionate and embodied life. A lover of holistic fitness and authentic self-expression, Jocelyn is excited for the release of her HoopYogini™ DVD available Spring 2012.
Adam Dreisler aka DJ FyahLuv is a traveler in culture, spirit and sound. His upbringing in Africa established a firm connection to the earth and to the heartbeat that pulses in all. Later journeys to Bhutan, India and Nepal inspired explorations in meditation, yoga and comparative studies of the mystical traditions of the world. Spirit and music are central to Adam’s expressions as a DJ, musician, producer and movement instructor. His wish is to encourage joyful self-expression and re-connect humanity to the rhythm of Divine Love.
Practicing Bhakti Yoga (The yoga of devotion) since his first visit to India in 1990, Kevin James now leads chanting circles and workshops in yoga festivals and studios all over the world. The intention of his circles is to empower the individual through reconnection to the heart and to bring awareness of our oneness. Kevin believes that it is our disconnection from source that is the cause of all suffering. www.kevinjamesheartsongs.com
The following information is offered to support your preparation and ease of travel during the retreat and your travel to Bali.
Check in: Saturday, March 10, 2012 ~ 3 pm
Check out: Friday, March 16, 2012 ~ 12 pm
Many fun and enlightening activities are planned for and included in this retreat. Prepare to cover excursions, two lunches, bike rental, optional massage and airfare to and from Bali. These are not included in your retreat tuition investment.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space. The balance is required by February 1, 2012. Should you cancel your registration, your non-refundable $500 deposit is retained. For cancellations after January 20, 2012, the $500 deposit is retained and any additional tuition/lodging funds not due to the resort may be used towards a future Jocelyn Gordon program as a credit.
Your passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival.
30 day visas may be purchased on arrival at the airport for $25 USD, cash only.
GETTING TO BALI:
The nearest major airport to Ubud, Indonesia, is Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The airport is in Denpasar, Indonesia, and is about 40 km from the center of Ubud, Indonesia. Shuttle transportation to and from the airport to Soulshine can be secured for about $20 each way. Contact Soulshine to schedule.
MEALS OUTSIDE OF THE RETREAT PACKAGE:
– Soulshine Cafe open 9 am – 4 pm (upon request will stay open to serve dinner)
– Restaurants within walking distance or via shuttle are very inexpensive
Many wonderful excursions are available at Soulshine and are reasonably priced (in the range of $10-$20 per trip). Excursions include (but are not limited to): bicycling tours, rice field walks, temple visits, traditional dance performances, monkey chant performances, Balinese cooking classes, woodcarving lessons, Batik courses, Gamelan courses, painting lessons, and natural body products workshops (body scrub, massage oil, healthy drinks, etc).
Soulshine offers onsite traditional balinese massage at $20 per hour, and mani-pedi services.