May 5 - 13, 2018
Eight days to reset your life, prioritize self-care and activate your potential for radiant vitality
with Jocelyn Gordon and Dr. Melva Green
Are YOU Ready To:
- Put Down The Baggage (Release Regrets, Resentments & Grudges)
- Feel Joy In Every Cell Of Your Body
- Liberate Yourself From "The Struggle"
- Truly Know That You Are Worthy
- ReMember How To Self-Heal
- Cultivate Daily Self-Care Rituals & Reminders to Orient to LOVE
- Reactivate Sweetness & Connect With Your Sacred Nectar
- Become More Magnetic & Manifest With Ease
- Honor Yourself and Your Ancestors Past, Present & Future
- Shake Shimmy Sing Swim Dance Share Relate LOVE!!!!!!
SACRED SENSUAL SELF-CARE
Prioritize your well-being and nourish your body temple. Each day, morning and evening, space will be held for sacred hygiene practices that promote circulation, rejuvenation and hormone balance as well as stimulate feel good chemicals and the body's natural healing abilities. Learn or deepen sacred hygiene practices such as abyhanga - daily self massage, womb and breast massage, oil pulling and dry brushing, as well as, prayer, meditation and dance/movement. Discover the role of Self-Care in your life, address obstacles and create a plan of action to prioritize self-care in your home and travel life.
RADICAL SELF-ACCEPTANCE & LIVING FROM THE HEART
Take residency in your heart and learn how to make your life a living altar of love and beauty. Address and release barriers to love. Be supported as you acknowledge and move through resentments, regrets, grudges, disappointments and loss. Celebrate your growth and accomplishments. Activate deep compassion for yourself and others and embrace the practices of METTA - loving kindness and Ho'Oponopono (a Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness). Learn how to create sacred space in your home as well as stationary and traveling altars that celebrate beauty and focus your heartmind on the good in your life and the world.
RETURNING TO THE CIRCLE ::: ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE HELD
Remember this - You are not alone - You are supported! And remember this - The struggle is over! Move from obsessive independance into the loving embrace of interdependence. Be held. Be seen. Be witnessed. Be appreciated. Return to the circle and experience enlightenments as you put down baggage, sweat your tears and feel the loving embrace of your sisters.
- Yoga & Self-Care Focused Movement
- Guided & Silent Meditation (Sunrise, Chakra Clarity, Sound Healing)
- Feminine Sexual Energy Cultivation & Hormone Balancing Practices
- Sun Gazing, Melanin & Pineal Gland Activations
- Sharing & Coaching Circles/Workshops - Rest, Ocean & Play Time
- All White Party
- Art - Flower Crowns, Mala Making, Belly Beads
- Grief Release Ceremony
- Ancestral Healing Journeys
- Chakra Clarity Sound Healing
- Bhakti Boogie Yoga Dance
- Island Tour & Night Market
Sample Daily Schedule:
5:30am - 7:20am
Sacred Hygiene: Oil Pulling, Sacred Anointing/Abyanga Massage, Dry Brushing, etc & SunRize Sun Gazing
6:30 - 7:20am
Juice and Silent Meditation & Ocean Play (weather permitting)
7:30am - 10am
Yoga Movement & Opening Morning Circle
10am - 11am
12 - 4pm
Free Afternoon - massage, rest/beach, snorkle, private consultations
4/4:14pm - 6/6:15pm
Afternoon Journey/Workshop/Coaching Circle into SunSet Sun Gazing
6pm - 7:15pm
7:30 - 9pm
Evening Ceremony / Special Event
PLUS Guest Presenters & Angel Participants helping to hold space and cultivate a space of safety and trust
About the Retreat Center
Samahita Lifestyle & Yoga Retreat is a beachside destination set away from the busy tourist areas, chosen for its proximity to Koh Samui’s important cultural and historical landmark, Laem Sor Pagoda. Samahita has been a pioneer in healthy programming for the body, breath and mind for almost 15 years, and is known as one of the most authentic yoga retreats & teaching locations worldwide. We feel it is a perfect fit for hosting the Rejuven8 Retreat.
You’ll enjoy an eco-lifestyle boutique, juice and coffee bar, drinking water stations, and their celebrated buffet–style health-food restaurant, Sattva Dining providing vegetarian, Ayurvedic based meals.
Please note that Samahita Retreat is a smoke and alcohol free retreat center.
I'm All In - $1877 - pay in full option available now to February 1, 2018 (shared room; private room available at an additional cost) - Only 5 available
I'll See You There - $2077 - payment plan option of two payments of $1044 (shared room; private room available at an additional cost) - rate available until February 1, 2018 - Only 10 available
Regular Retreat Rate - $2277 - payment plan available (shared room; private room available at an additional cost) - rate available February 2 - April 22, 2018
- Your Flight(s)
- Travel Insurance
- Additional stays before or after the retreat however we will help you schedule if needed
Included In Your Retreat Tuition:
- Rejuven8 Practice Manual & Workbook
- Double Occupancy Room (private rooms may be available upon request and for an additional price)
- Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Two 90 minute Body & Soul Spa Treatments
- Daily sunrise juice and light breakfast
- Two daily vegetarian and Ayurvedic focused buffet meals - Brunch & Dinner
- Spiritual Swag Bag
- Private Facebook Group
- Monthly Group Connection & Retreat Q&A - November 2017 - June 2018
- Pre-Event Webinars/Interviews:
- "Emotional Hoarding" with Dr. Melva Green - January 17, 2018, 1pm PST - Enroll Here
- "Breasties - A Topless Tune In For Women" with Jocelyn Gordon
- "Your Heart & Hormones" with Ifeoma Nwokoye, APRN
Join us at Rejuven8 Retreat Thailand in May 5 - 13, 2018!
We've received a beautiful and heartfelt response to this retreat. If you feel this journey is for you, apply here! You'll hear from us within 24 hours. Your payment or deposit is required to secure your space. Cancellation Policy is included in the application.